Thursday, December 29, 2016

I'm back!

I know its been about 300 years in writing world time that I've been gone. Time travels faster in fiction, you know. In the real world though, its been more like 3 years.

Why did I leave?

To finish my degree. I'm an accountant now!

Did I miss writing?

Tremendously. Every so often I'd tell my husband how I just needed to write, and that I was going to work on this new idea no matter how little time I had...and he'd smile and tell me to go for it, of course. Then I'd realize that the little time I thought I had actually didn't exist. Between work and kids and studying I had zero time to myself.

Which is why I'm so excited to be back at it full-force. School is done, and all those hours I was spending on studying I can now devote back to writing! Huzzah!

What did you miss while I was gone?

I got married! That's why the name has changed on the blog and twitter! Yay! I also gained a cute, silly diva of a step-daughter. Super Spawn has turned NINE and now reads MG fiction! Plus I got this furry beast of a puppy that I love to bits and pieces... his name is Barkley.
Sweet Barkley

He's just the cutest.


What am I working on?

I've got a couple irons in the fire. At the moment I'm working through a big revision of one of the novels I wrote several years ago. I've also got an outline of a NA Contemporary I'm looking forward to putting some work into.




I can't say for sure how much I'll be blogging. I'm testing the waters to see how they treat me. If you're inclined, drop me a line to say hello! I can't wait to hear all about everyone's projects and latest news!

Just an FYI - I'm leaving my old posts here. It's not all of them, because I switched platforms for a while and I didn't bother importing those over, but it's a good deal of them. I enjoy looking back and reading through them, so I'm going to let them stay.

2 comments:

Alicia Gregoire said...

Welcome back! Hopefully I'll be better at blogging soon.

Holly Hill said...

Thanks, Alicia!