Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Technical Issues on the Blog

So that you all know, I'm having some issues with Blogger.  I keep commenting on blogs, and they keep disappearing into the ether.  I have no idea what is wrong with this, but please know I'm not ignoring you all -- I'm just having technical issues.  That's also why my posts are showing up so late in the day in your feeds...stupid Blogger.  They're all posted first thing in the morning, yet they aren't showing up until hours and hours later.

I keep thinking about switching to a different host for my blog, but I haven't done it yet because I don't want to go through the crazyness of figuring out how to change my feed sources and everything (I have no idea how that stuff works).  That may be where we're headed though unless Blogger can get it's stuff straight.

But I love reading all of your blogs, and love that you take the time to visit mine.  And if you have any knowledge of how to fix this issue, I'd be happy to hear it!

Thanks guys!  <3


1 comment:

play bazaar said...


Don't get too personal with the people you work with.playbazaar It's best to keep things professional at all times with the people you come into contact with. Personal relationships can get in the workplace. Avoid the risk your position.satta king