So, pardon me if I'm a little haywire this week. Conference week is finally here and I'm bursting at the seams with excitement!
My sister thinks I'm crazy, but one of the things I'm most excited about are the meals. But here's why: They're genre meals. The tables are labeled with a genre, so writers who write the same kind of material can sit together and chat!
I don't know why it makes me so excited, but it does! lol Well, I guess it's probably because I've never met another YA writer in real life...only on the internet! I can't wait!
Anyway, I've pretty much finished the first draft of my WIP, tentatively titled Because She Says So. The ending is still up in the air. I just haven't figured out the perfect way to handle the ending yet. But it will come to me in time.
So my plans this week include:
1. Blogging about random stuff :) Aren't you excited?
2. Packing for the conference
3. Finishing a super secret project (I haven't forgotten you guys!)
4. Reading my draft and noting where more needs to be added. It's a really skeleton story right now, I've got to add the meat to it. :)
5. Freaking out about going to a conference all alone. Okay, actually I'm really excited about the having a weekend alone part, but the driving for hours all alone is intimidating.
Then, you know, the normal stuff like work, eat, sleep, etc. Should be a fun week!
What are you guys up to this week?