Monday, November 29, 2010

Insanity

As promised, the insanity that is me when I get excited about something - captured on video.  Yes, I speak of my trip to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one.  Along for the ride were my sister and brother-in-law, who are just as crazy as me...which makes for lots of fun when you're sitting in line for over three hours.

We went to the 10:45pm showing on Friday night and the crowds were still insane. The line went all the way down the theater hallway, wrapped back around and went out into the atrium area.  In the end they had to make our line about four rows deep.  Nuts.

So, want proof of my randomness and propensity to giggle at everything?  Here it is...




And then I thought I'd try to interview Super BIL...

Gotta love the awesome people you meet at these kind of shows...


And of course, with any making of a movie you're going to have some bloopers...




There were a lot more videos made, but you get the idea.

Doesn't that make you want to go to a movie with me?  lol  My sister calls me her personal entertainment system.  :)  I hope you all enjoyed a dose of my insanity.  We had a crazy good time, and the movie was awesome.

And Emma Watson?  OMG  She rocked this movie, let me tell ya.

I hope you all had wonderful holidays.  Much more insanity ensued on black Friday for the fearsome duo of my sister and me.  Unfortunately (or perhaps more fortunately) no videos were taken.  :)

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Susan said...

SO MUCH GIGGLING!!! It looks like you had so much fun -- thanks for sharing! :)

Now I'm giggling at your giggling.

Pam Harris said...

It looks like you guys had loads of fun! What a great way to start off the week. :)

LTM said...

awesomeness.

I loved loved loved the movie! You are so right. Emma Watson was really great. Can't wait for #2~

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!.