Friday, September 9, 2011

Ten Things About Me

I've been tagged by the lovely Miss Cole to share with you all ten things about myself!  Aren't you excited?  I know you are.  She also gave me an award, which I am going to share with the people I tag.  So, thank you very much and enjoy!


I really like this award, it matches my blog! ;)  Thanks, Miss Cole!

On with the show...


10 Things You Didn't Already Know About Me:  (How's that for a title?  Ha.)

  1. I can't stand peanut butter.
  2. My favorite thing to do when I get stressed out is to get my hair cut.  Short.
  3. I frame Super Spawn's "art" and hang it in my office.  
  4. I found a book from when I was seven years old the other day -- Boxcar Children.  I had written all sorts of notes in the blank pages in the back.
  5. When I was in elementary school, my best friend and I would have sleepovers so we could read together.
  6. I'm scared of tall bridges.
  7. I have a texture issue -- and Super Spawn loves to use it against me to make me gag.  He thinks it's funny.
  8. I really like lists, and although you may already know that, I just feel the need to share the fact that I'm loving this list.  Super fun listmakeage.
  9. My new WIP is now a good bit over the 10k words mark.
  10. I only need glasses for reading.

There you have it!

Now, I think I'll tag...

Meredith, Lindy, Ghenet, and Kirsten!

Have a great weekend, guys!

No comments: