Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Road Trip Wednesday

What do you guys think of the new layout? Easier to read than the last one? I'm diggin' the pink.


"Road Trip Wednesday is a "Blog Carnival," where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic."



If your favorite fictional characters used FML, what would they write?




Today, I found out the boy I'm in love with wants to kill me. Oh, and he's a vampire. FML ~Bella

I'm cursed to have a baby at seventeen and then go crazy. FML ~Lucy (Impossible)

I have to marry Humperdinck? FML ~Buttercup

You mean I could have gone outside this whole time? FML ~Bree Tanner

I built the house of bricks, so naturally my stupid brothers come running to me for help. FML ~The 3rd pig

I sacrificed myself for my sister, and now I am facing certain death, just so I can fall in love...FML ~Katniss

I'm stuck in a cottage with 7 little men. FML ~Snow White

I fell in love with a big hairy beast. FML ~Belle

My step mother locks me in a room and makes me clean up after her and her two slob kids FML ~Cinderella

Okay, that was really hard! I'm not so great at these it would seem. Fun anyway. Can't wait to read everyone else's!

10 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

"I fell in love with a big hairy beast. FML ~Belle"
LOL

Alicia Gregoire said...

"I have to marry Humperdinck? FML ~Buttercup" - That was great.

I totally get how these are hard. I'm scrambling to figure out mine. Blech.

Amanda Hannah said...

LOL. I think these are great!

Glenna said...

YES! Apparently, FMLs are the Staple of all true classics. :D

I have to marry Humperdinck? FML ~Buttercup

^ I love your mind, lady. And the layout is a HUGE change, but I digs the pink. :D

Meeroar said...

These are all hilarious!!! :)

Kate Hart said...

Humperdink made me laugh too. :)

Anonymous said...

These are fun. This adds a new layer of voice to these characters.

Erinn said...

Very funny, nice work. I laughed, I giggled.

Like the new layout!

Nice work.

Marquita Hockaday said...

Lol- I really like the The 3rd pig and Snow White FMLs...very creative :) And me likes the pink layout.

Kristin Halbrook said...

I love that you went with so many fairy tales. Hilarious! Poor Snow White, lolol. I don't thing they even had a bathroom in that cottage. XD