Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy Monday

It's Food Allergy Awareness Week!
Go to FAAN's website for more info.



Spreading awareness, spreading safety for our food allergic children.

Even one bite could kill a child with food allergies.


The number of children with food allergies rose 18% between 1997 and 2007, according to the CDC. EIGHTEEN PERCENT. That is HUGE. Over 12 million Americans have food allergies. Over 3 million of those are children.

We need to fight for our cause, stand up and stand out. Find the cause, find the CURE!


2 comments:

~B~ said...

Too funny this is your first post I've read! I have a non-dairy non-soy blog. http://nondairynonsoy.blogspot.com/

Holly Hill said...

B- I can't comment on your blog, that form just doesn't agree with my computer. But do you know if those graham crackers have a nut warning on them? They may be great for my guy if not!