Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crazyness

Well, my week got a jump start on the crazy side.  And it's probably not going to slow down any...I've just got a feeling. 

 But that's okay.  Because of crazy events yesterday I got to spend the whole day with Super Spawn.  We had a great time once we conquered buying new tires.  We went car shopping.  :)  No big purchase yet, but he votes for the red one.  Of course.  lol

Anyway, today is my post over at Paper Hangover, so make sure you go check it out.

As for the rest of the week -- well, it's sure to be a race to the finish at the office.  But you can expect Road Trip Wednesday, a new book recommendation on Thursday (a MG novel this week), and another Friday Five prompt from Paper Hangover!

Lots of good stuff in store.  Do you guys ever have these weeks where you wonder how you'll ever manage to keep up?  My guess is yes... ;)

No comments: