We decided to give Friday Five a try, and see how everyone likes it.
The idea? Paper Hangover gives a Friday Five prompt, we respond on our blogs. Link up over on PH and hop around to see what everyone says. Cool, right?
In which I address myself in second person. This should be entertaining.
- Writing is the hardest, craziest, and most exhausting thing you will ever do. It's also incredibly rewarding.
- Dude, those ENC1101, 1102 (and whatever the other numbers were) professors were WRONG. USE THE OXFORD COMMA!! Serial commas FTW!
- This is going to take a very long time, so go ahead and practice using your patience.
- That first book you write? Yeah, it's gonna suck. But that's okay, the second one will be much better.
- Before you pick up that pen, go read 5 books in your genre. Now. I'm serious.
Hehe. What about you? What five things would you tell yourself?