Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday -- Smooches Galore

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered.




This Week's Topic:
Compare your first kiss with your favorite characters first kiss.



Oh boy.  Who do I choose to compare with?  Hmm.  That's hard...I don't have a very good memory for little details like that in a book.  Unless it's Harry Potter which I've read so many times I've practically memorized it.  So I guess I'll go with Ron and Hermione.  They're two of the best characters, like, ever anyway.  ;)


 


Well, my first kiss was nothing to write home about.  Where Ron and Hermione's had years worth of build up and liking each other, but not wanting to act on it because omgwhatifhehatesme.  Mine was...sudden.  I'd just met the guy actually. lol  He kind of attacked me, and I just stood there in shock.

Wet, slobbery shock.

*shudder*

He was a funny guy...very dramatic.  If I remember correctly after shocking me with a kiss he dropped to one knee and asked me to date him.  lol   I'm sure I turned beet red, because if I remember correctly this was done in front of all of our friends. (And remembering it, I can't seem to stop giggling.)

R & H's first kiss was much more tender and sweet.  Mine was just the byproduct of an overzealous baseball player.  Ha.

What about yours?

No comments: