Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fives - The grass is greener...

Well, it's time for another prompt from my Paper Hangover peeps.  Every week we give a prompt for you to post on your blog.  Then link up in the Paper Hangover post so we can all visit and see what you have to say!



This is really fun to think about!


photoFirst, I think I'd trade with Hermione Granger.  I wouldn't want to be Harry because, let's face it, his life kinda sucks.  I mean, he's got Voldy chasing after him, no parents, the WORST guardians ever...the grass doesn't look so green there.  lol  But as Hermione I think I'd get the ultimate HPWorld experience.  Complete with loads of books and excellent magical skills.  WIN.

Second, since we're only talking for a day, I'd pick someone like Elizabeth Bennett.  I mean, I wouldn't want to live without our modern creature comforts for long, but I'd LOVE to experience that time frame.

(This is harder than I thought!  lol)

Third, maybe I'd go for someone like Buttercup from THE PRINCESS BRIDE.  Because it's
pretty much my all time favorite story ever.  Ever.  And I'd love to hear Westley say, "As you wish."  *swoon*

Fourth, I think I'd opt for a little more daring experience.  Maybe I'd go for being someone like Katsa from GRACELING.  Beating up on Po would certainly be a stress reducer, I think.  ;)

Fifth, I'd have to reserve for an experience like no other.  A book that was a favorite of mine as a teen... Morgaine from THE MISTS OF AVALON.  All the myth and legend that surrounds that time period absolutely enthralls me.  I can't get enough of it, so I'd have to choose to visit it for a day.  :)

What about you all?  What characters would you trade places with for a day? 

No comments: