Thursday, October 27, 2011

WIP Reveal

I know I've been kinda secretive about my WIP, and...well...I'm not sure why.  Maybe because I love it so much.  :)  One of those times where you're scared to show someone a photo of your baby because OMG what if they think it's ugly?!  (Plus, secrets are kinda fun.)

But, I'm bucking up.  Mostly because it's getting too hard to be secretive with another project in the works that I'm bursting with excitement about.  Ha.

Therefore, I'd like you to meet TATE'S HELL, my YA thriller.

What's it about?  Well...

A legendary waterfall in the swamps of Florida isn't supposed to exist, but Delia Ray and her friends find it.  People aren't supposed to become possessed, but Delia watches in horror as her friends lose control of their own minds and bodies.  Riddles that mean the difference between life and death aren't meant to be solved, but that's the challenge Delia faces if she wants to escape. 

This isn't a query or anything, just a little blurb I came up with that I think is a fun way to describe the story.  What do you think?

Source: None via Holly on Pinterest


I lovelovelove this story, and I'm excited to share it with you.  Remember that post about the Legendary Forest?  Yeah.  This is my own personal twisty tale woven around that legend.  :)  Maybe one day I'll get to share it with you.

No comments: