Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't Forget!

Don't forget to enter my Birthday Party, Follower Celebration Contest BONANZAAAA!!

Prizes!!

One lucky winner will receive:

A surprise from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Your choice of an ARC: The Wave by Susan Casey, The King's Mistress by Emma Campion, or Leaving the World by Douglas Kennedy.
My copy of Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maass
AND one of my favorite pens- Uniball Signo


The winner will be chosen on August 28th (my birthday) in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

I'll post the winner on Monday August 30th along with pictures!

Entries close tomorrow at 5pm EST! (Leave your entry comments on the main post, not this one).

1 comment:

Erinn said...

YAY! Look at all your new followers! yay!!!! I entered already