Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday


Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YAHighway posts a weekly writing- or reading-related question and we answer the prompt on our own blogs.






This Week's Topic:
Which book character would you like most as a next door neighbor?
 





Well, right now I'm reading DEMONGLASS by Rachel Hawkins...and I don't think I want any sassy prodigium to move in next door.  I don't like the idea of bringing the whole world of magic down on my head.  Yikes.

It might be entertaining to have Kayla from YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard next door.  I mean, then you get to watch her battle her dolls-come-to-life, a life-sized pink pony, and ridiculous amounts of gumballs.  Yes, that would make for quite a show.

What about you?  What character would you like to live next door?

No comments: