Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fives -- Wait, what was I doing?

It's time for another Friday Five with my buddies over at Paper Hangover!

This week's topic:



1) EMAIL - Dude, I'm in my email all. the. time.  I swear a minute must not go by that I don't think, "I need to check my email."  Waaaay too much wasted time there.  lol

2) BLOGS - Writing blogs, reading blogs, commenting on blogs -- I think the hours spent doing this could probably write my next novel.  lol  But I LOVE reading everyone's blogs!  It's not a bad thing, just distracting.  :P

3) TWITTER - I really try not to be on twitter too much, but man, one trip to browse everyone's updates can last a freaking hour if I don't check myself.  And if it's a busy day I can get sucked in for waaaay longer than that.  

4) EMAIL - Yes, I spend so much time in email it needs to count twice.  I mean, I do have two accounts anyway -- one for writing and a personal one.  

5) FACEBOOK - I'm not a big Facebook user (and only use it for personal stuff), but when I do go to browse status updates and see what my friends are up to, I'll spend forever looking through all their pictures of their kids and everything else.  HUGE time suck.

What about you?  What are your five internet distractions?

No comments: