Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Road Trip Wendnesday -- You Inspire Me

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.





This Week's Topic:
Who in your life has most inspired your writing? 
 
 

credit
 1)  My son - he inspires me to be everything I can and more.  He reminds me of all the good in life, and keeps me guessing at what may come next.  He also helps me remember to slow down and enjoy the small things in life.  And all of that translates to my writing.

2)  My sister - she kicks my butt and makes me keep going even when I feel defeated.  She reminds me how much I love writing, and how important it is that I keep going.


3) My brother - though he isn't here to inspire me directly, Robby's death reminds me every day that life is short.  My brother inspires me to go for my dreams now because there is no promise of tomorrow.

What about you?  Who inspires your writing?

No comments: