1) I don't have time -- Nobody has time these days. If I want to do this, I'll make time.
2) I'm too tired -- Sometimes, it's legit to be too tired, but most of the time I use it as an excuse to cop out of working on the WIP, and it must stop.
3) Research is boring -- And? Shut up and do it anyway.
4) I don't like my project enough -- So come up with another one. Nobody said I have to write that project but me.
5) It's too hard -- It only becomes too hard when I give up, and that's not going to happen.