Visit Paper Hangover to join in!
Summer is my favorite time of year, and not just because of all the great books that come out. But that totally plays a big role. I'm going to take this prompt as a reason to recommend you some of my all-time favorite summer reads!
1) Jemima J by Jane Green -- Now, this is not a YA book, but it's one that I've read several times and always enjoy. Lots of humor, and actually quite empowering.
2) You Wish by Mandy Hubbard would make an excellent summer read. Romance, humor, a teen learning about life, and a spark of the fantastical -- it doesn't get much better.
3) Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris -- Guys, I just adore this book. Again, humor, romance, fantasy -- total summer read WIN.
4) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins -- If you haven't read it yet...well, why not? Make sure it's on the top of your summer reading list!
5) The Princess Bride by William Goldman -- Nobody's reading list will ever be complete until they've read this one.
What do you think, lovelies? What are your five best summer reads?