Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday -- No Pants for Me!

Haha, sorry I couldn't help myself.

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.



This Week's Topic:
Are you a plotter or a pantser?


If you had asked me that same question a couple of weeks ago, you'd have gotten a very different answer than you will today.


As my posts from Monday and Tuesday will prove, I have developed into quite the organized plotter.  Who'd a thunk it?  ;)  As it turns out, writing to an outline is actually (Dare I say it?) easier.  Then there's the fact that I've already solved some major plot holes because I could see them in advance -- which means one less round of revisions later.


Dude, I'm in love.  :)


What about you all?  To plot or to pants, that is the question!  (hahaha I'm such a dork today!)

No comments: