Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Road Trip Wednesday on Fire!

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.



This Week's Topic:
Your house is on fire, and you can only grab five things.  What are they?





Our neighbor's house actually burned down about a year ago, which prompted me to invest in a fireproof safe.  So most of my irreplaceable things and important documents are stored in there.  But there are definitely things I'd still need to grab and dash.

1)  Super Spawn.  Duh.

2)  My jump drive.  I can replace the computer, no problem, but if I can save all the work I've done since my last backup it'd save me some trouble.

3)  The picture of my brother and Super Spawn playing the last time we ever saw him. (This is also backed up on the web, but I'd still grab it if I could.)

4)  My cell phone.  Calling the fire department would be essential.

5)  Super Spawn's "Jack".  He's a little knight in shining armor doll that my sister brought back from Paris for him -- and he sleeps with him every day. 



What about you?  What would you save?

No comments: