Friday, June 17, 2011

Tweet Me!

Jump over to Paper Hangover and join in on the fun!



I'm about to do some serious pimping.  But, hey, this subject is begging for a tongue-in-cheek post. Please excuse me while I fulfill that obligation.  ;)

1)  ME!  Duh.  If you're not following me on Twitter, well, why not?!  @hddodson  Go.  Now.  I'll wait...

2)  My buddy, Susan.  @stdennard  She's fabulous and talented and has a book coming out next Summer that's gonna knock your socks off.

3)  Beta readers extraordinaire -  @fussymonkey2  @aliciagregoire and @KO_InsectWrtr

4)  @MeredithMcP  Because she's super awesome and fun to talk to.

and last, but most definitely not least 5)  @keekeehockaday and @pamharriswrites  Who are two very talented and very sweet ladies.

HA.  I'm pimpin' all my friends out.  Well, all of the ones that I could cram into a short list of 5 anyway.  ;)  There are more!  Trust me, there are more.  :P

No comments: