Thursday, July 28, 2011

Again With the Mommy Thing, Plus a Blog Award

Sorry, but I'm bursting with Mommy pride this week.  Just look at this cuteness!!




We don't start lessons for at least another week, and I don't know how I'll contain him until then.  lol  He's so enthusiastic about the violin -- and he's so, so careful and thoughtful with it.  It's quite the cutest thing I've ever seen.  (Although, my folder and notebook of revision stuff beside him isn't so cute.  Heh.)

This was the first time I let him hold the violin and the bow together.  :)  If you're wondering...that's a 1/10 violin.  They actually come even smaller!  It's crazyness.

Okay, I'm done being THAT mom now.  I promise not to bombard you with pictures again any time soon.  Or, well, until he starts lessons or something.  Hehe.

On the writing side of things -- I was given an award by Brit over at Pages and Stardust!  Thank you, Brit!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhByqZe3w_8zFnsy73OVtWw7Qy5EgST-OW-GNrfF41OrNiqMoyI_cuQRxfMA2eYlSJHA_ZDbn70efow-Z1h7Q_MBRdyK_s6IHGsuo6Q_P0zMolaN_UHGJKB8MY-O7_CMreGXlbXa3nmEfM/s1600/Liebster+Image.jpg 

I'm supposed to pass it on to five other bloggers with less than 200 followers, so here we go:  (It's always so hard to pick just a few.  I feel like I'm cheating you guys out.)
and last, but most definitely not least Yahog Chi!

No comments: