Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fives -- Look it up!

This week on Paper Hangover our topic is...



1)  Google -- of course.  I Google for pictures, for any quick information I need, etc.  I'm sure everyone uses Google.  ;)

2)  The book store.  -- Ever walked into a book store and asked one of the booksellers something like, "I'm looking for information on life in the early 1900's, can you point me in the right direction?"  I have.  And they always help.

3)  Facebook --  I know that may sound weird, but here's the thing: I've got a very wide range of friends on my Facebook, from lawyers to pharmacists to mechanics to English teachers.  So, generally speaking, I can post a question and have an answer by the end of the day from someone who knows what they're talking about.

4)  Wikipedia -- Man, I could get lost on that site for hours.  There's so much interesting stuff to be discovered!

5)  Coffee -- What?  Coffee doesn't count as a resource?  But...  But I'd die without my coffee!  Plus, with a cup of coffee in my hand is when I do my best brainstorming.  :)

No comments: