This week on Paper Hangover our topic is...
1) Google -- of course. I Google for pictures, for any quick information I need, etc. I'm sure everyone uses Google. ;)
2) The book store. -- Ever walked into a book store and asked one of the booksellers something like, "I'm looking for information on life in the early 1900's, can you point me in the right direction?" I have. And they always help.
3) Facebook -- I know that may sound weird, but here's the thing: I've got a very wide range of friends on my Facebook, from lawyers to pharmacists to mechanics to English teachers. So, generally speaking, I can post a question and have an answer by the end of the day from someone who knows what they're talking about.
4) Wikipedia -- Man, I could get lost on that site for hours. There's so much interesting stuff to be discovered!
5) Coffee -- What? Coffee doesn't count as a resource? But... But I'd die without my coffee! Plus, with a cup of coffee in my hand is when I do my best brainstorming. :)