It's that time again over on Paper Hangover...
1) Blogs - Does that count as a writing community? I think so. I've met most of my writing friends and beta readers through my blog. *waves* <3 you guys!
2) YALitChat - I've been a part of YALitChat for a long time now, and I've always found great support over on those boards. I also met my fab critique partner over there. :D
3) Absolute Write - An invaluable depth of information on every aspect of writing can be found in these forums.
4) Query Tracker - Between the comments on the individual agent's pages and the forum where everything from critiques to success stories are shared, you can learn a lot about agents, writing, and the publishing process. I probably spend way to much time there actually. lol
5) I don't actually have a fifth. Hmm...drawing a blank. I know I'm forgetting something.
What are your favorite writing communities?