Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fives -- Hangouts

It's that time again over on Paper Hangover...



1) Blogs - Does that count as a writing community?  I think so.  I've met most of my writing friends and beta readers through my blog.  *waves*  <3 you guys!

2) YALitChat - I've been a part of YALitChat for a long time now, and I've always found great support over on those boards.  I also met my fab critique partner over there.  :D

3) Absolute Write - An invaluable depth of information on every aspect of writing can be found in these forums.

4) Query Tracker - Between the comments on the individual agent's pages and the forum where everything from critiques to success stories are shared, you can learn a lot about agents, writing, and the publishing process.  I probably spend way to much time there actually.  lol

5) I don't actually have a fifth.  Hmm...drawing a blank.  I know I'm forgetting something.

What are your favorite writing communities?

No comments: