Monday, July 18, 2011

So it Ends

Well, the world has officially experienced its very last Harry Potter movie premier.  It's exciting and heartbreaking all at the same time.  But we've already talked about what HP has meant to us, so we'll skip that today.

I actually saw the movie twice this weekend.  Friday I went with my sister and family, then Saturday I took Super Spawn and he was SO stinking cute, I thought I'd share a couple of pics with you.



He's my little Ron Weasley.  :)  And totally a Gryffindor personality.  He was so good in the movie, and he LOVED it.  I was worried all the fighting might scare him, but he was so into it!  In fact, he even cheered at the end. 

If you can't tell, I love that he loves HP.  It makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.  <3

Tell me, did you see the movie this weekend?  What'd you think?  I was very pleased, I thought they did a phenomenal job.  It was good enough I cried through the 2nd half of the movie BOTH times I saw it.  lol

No comments: