Friday, April 23, 2010

Flashback Friday

It's Flashback Friday over on the GotYA Blog, and they've invited everyone to participate!


This week's topic is: Movies that Shaped Our Generation

Now, my generation may be a little different than yours or theirs (Hey, I'm 25, Twilight is not shaping my generation).


The Princess Bride
- So epically wonderful ::sigh:: We used to watch this in the Drama classroom between our rehearsals when I was in high school. It just doesn't get any better.



The Little Mermaid- Okay, so maybe it didn't shape the boys, but it certainly did the girls of my generation. I used to watch this movie every day, over and over again. And my mom still has the original VHS version with one of the original covers that were recalled because of an artist being...uhm...less than appropriate.



Silence of the Lambs- That movie still scares me.


And last, but certainly not least...


Scary Movie- Hahahaha. Yes, remember how funny it was when the first one came out? Epic.


No comments: